WD Licensed By Fender Replacement Baritone 24 Fret Neck For Stratocaster Maple
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This Fender Licensed Baritone conversion neck is simply the best on the market. Using a unique 28 in. scale length, these necks will convert any standard Strat into a baritone guitar w/ a low end punch that you just have to experience to believe. The necks are already finished in a super thin clear satin poly for your convenience and no modifications to your guitar are necessary. All you have to do is change the strings to a baritone set after you set up the neck. Nut not included.
- Fingerboard Radius = 10 in.
- Nut Width = 1 11/16 in.
- Profile Shape = C shape
- Fret type and count = 24 Medium frets (6150)
- Tuner peghole size = 25/64 in. (10mm)
- Binding = none
- Neck Finish = Thin satin clear poly
- Truss Rod location = Headstock
- Skunk Stripe = none
- Neck and Fretboard Type = maple on maple or rosewood on maple
- Heel Type = Standard Stratocaster
- Orientation = right handed
- 1st Fret Thickness = 0.88 in.
- 12th Fret Thickness = 0.95
- Allen Head Necks = 3.5mm
- Straight Head Necks = Standard Straight Head Screwdriver