Replacement Stratocaster neck, 22 medium jumbo frets w/ headstock adjust double action truss rod and a 12 inch radius maple fingerboard. The nut width is 1 11/16 inch wide and pegholes are drilled at 10mm for a modern die cast type tuning machine but adapter bushings are available to reduce these hole sizes if you would like to mount vintage Kluson tuning machines. A thin clear satin finish makes this the perfect replacement for your modern Stratocaster. Nut not included.
- Fingerboard Radius = 12 in.
- Nut Width = 1 11/16 in.
- Profile Shape = Modern C
- Fret type and count = 6150 Medium - 22 frets
- Tuner peghole size = 25/64 in. (10mm)
- Binding = none
- Neck Finish = polyurethane thin
- Truss Rod location = headstock
- Skunk Stripe = none
- Neck and Fretboard Type = maple on maple, rosewood on maple, pau ferro on maple, or ebony on maple
- Heel Type = Standard Stratocaster 2 3/16 in. X 5/8 depth
- Orientation = right hand
- 1st Fret Thickness = 0.88 in.
- 12th Fret Thickness = 0.92 in.
- Allen Head Necks = 3.5mm
- Straight Head Necks = Standard Straight Head Screwdriver