Tascam 20X20 Channel Audio Interface Recording Audio
TASCAM's Celesonic US-20x20 packs 20 channelsof analog and digital I/O into a single rackspace with great soundingpreamps and USB 3.0/2.0 connectivity. Eight Ultra-HDDA microphonepreamps provide 56dB of gain and high headroom to make microphones soundtheir best. Up to ten channels of digital I/O are included on ADAT andS/PDIF connectors, with word clock also provided for use with externalclocks like TASCAM's CG-1000. MIDI I/O allows use with controllers andsynthesizers, and sample rates up to 192kHz/24-bit are supported.
The TASCAM Celesonic US-20x20 is the first USB 3.0 interface to useclass-compliant drivers for future-proof use with computers and tablets.A built-in DSP mixer includes parametric EQ and compression on everychannel and a stereo reverb send for great-sounding monitor mixes. TheDSP mixer can also be used as a live mixer or submixer with computercontrol. The US-20x20 has three operation modes “ audio interface,digital mixer, and 8-channel digital mic preamp “for maximumflexibility.
- Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps with ?125dBu EIN
- Eight Ultra-HDDA micpres with XLR/TRS and connector, two TRS inputs
- 3 mode switching of Interface/Mic preamp/Mixer
- Up to 192kHz/24-bit recording
- Support for Windows and Mac
- USB 3.0/2.0 computer connection (USB3.0 requires Windows 10)
- Connect with iPads and other iOS devices
- +48V phantom power for all inputs
- High-impedance inputs available
- Input level specifications boast a range of 56 dB for using dynamic mics
- Tough metal casing for durability
- Angled design provides excellent usability on a desktop
- Two standard TRS headphones output jack with 70mW + 70mW output power
- Separate controls for line and headphones output volumes
- MIDI input and output
- Low-latency monitoring via on-board DSP mixer
- DSP mixer with 4-band EQ and compression on each input channel(Can be used in Interface/Mixer mode)
- On-board Reverb effect ideal for monitoring on interface mode or PA/SR on mixer mode
- Patch bay allows outputs to be assigned freely(Can be used in Interface/Mixer mode)
- Scenes can store DSP mixer settings (up to 10+1 scenes can be stored and named?
- Ten TRS analog outputs
- S/PDIF coaxial digital input/output connectors
- TOS LINK optical digital multichannel input/output connectors (supporting SMUX2 and SMUX4)
- BNC word clock input/output connectors
- USB class compliant 2.0 support
- Confirmed operation with major DAW software (SONAR, Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, Studio One, GarageBand?
- RoHS certified
- Rack-mount adapter included
- Dedicated AC adapter included
- USB2.0 cable and USB3.0 cable included