WD Music Fender Licensed Left Hand 21 Fret Vintage Neck For Telecaster Modern C
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Replacement Vintage Telecaster neck w/ mostly vintage and a few subtle modern features like 21 medium jumbo frets, 10 inch radius, 1 5/8 inch nut width, a comfortable 'C' shaped profile and a honey tinted gloss finish. Maple finger board w/ a heel adjust truss rod location and 8.8 mm peg holes drilled for a vintage Kluson tuning machine as nature intended. Nut not included.
- Fingerboard Radius = 10 in.
- Nut Width = 1 5/8 in.
- Profile Shape = Modern C
- Fret type and count = 6150 Medium - 21 frets
- Tuner peghole size = 21/64 in. (8.8mm)
- Binding = none
- Neck Finish = amber tinted polyurethane gloss
- Truss Rod location = heel
- Skunk Stripe = none
- Neck and Fretboard Type = one-piece maple, pau ferro on maple, or rosewood on maple
- Heel Type = Standard Telecaster 2 3/16 in. X 5/8 depth
- Orientation = Left hand
- 1st Fret Thickness = 0.88 in.
- 12th Fret Thickness = 0.91 in.
- Allen Head Necks = 3.5mm
- Straight Head Necks = Standard Straight Head Screwdriver