WD Licensed By Fender Replacement 21 Fret Neck For Telecaster Soft V
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Replacement Telecaster neck, one piece construction, vintage honey-amber tinted finish, 21 medium jumbo frets, 10 inch radius, heel adjust truss rod, soft 'V' neck profile shape. Maple fingerboard w/ 1 5/8 inch nut. Vintage Fender headtsock w/ 8.8 mm peg holes drilled for vintage Kluson tuning machines. Nut not included
- Fingerboard Radius = 10 in.
- Nut Width = 1 5/8 in.
- Profile Shape = Soft V
- Fret type and count = 6150 Medium - 21 frets
- Tuner peghole size = 21/64 in. (8.8mm)
- Binding = none
- Neck Finish = amber tinted polyurethane gloss
- Truss Rod location = heel
- Skunk Stripe = Yes
- Neck and Fretboard Type = maple on maple or rosewood on maple
- Heel Type = Standard Telecaster 2 3/16 in. X 5/8 depth
- Orientation = right hand
- 1st Fret Thickness = 0.89 in.
- 12th Fret Thickness = 0.93 in.
- Allen Head Necks = 3.5mm
- Straight Head Necks = Standard Straight Head Screwdriver