WD Music Fender Licensed 22 Fret Neck For Telecaster Modern C Maple
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Replacement Telecaster neck, 22 medium jumbo frets w/ headstock adjust double action truss rod and a 12 inch radius maple fingerboard. The nut width is 1 11/16 inch wide and pegholes are drilled at 10mm for a modern die cast type tuning machine but adapter bushings are available to reduce these hole sizes if you would like to mount vintage Kluson tuning machines. A thin clear satin finish makes this the perfect replacement for your modern Telecaster. Nut not included.
- Fingerboard Radius = 12 in.
- Nut Width = 1 11/16 in.
- Profile Shape = Modern C-Shape
- Fret type and count = Medium 6150 / 22 frets
- Tuner peghole size = 25/64 in.
- Binding = none
- Neck Finish = Super thin satin Poly
- Truss Rod location = headstock
- Truss Rod Type = Double Action
- Skunk Stripe = no
- Neck and Fretboard Type = two-piece Maple, ebony on maple, rosewood on maple or pau ferro on maple
- Heel Type = Standard Telecaster
- Orientation = Right-handed
- 1st Fret Thickness = 0.86 in.
- 12th Fret Thickness = .91 in.
- Fret Marker = Dot
- Allen Head Necks = 3.5mm
- Straight Head Necks = Standard Straight Head Screwdriver