Shipping calculated at checkout.
Teton STS150NT-AR Acoustic Dreadnought Comfort Armrest Guitar ONLY
Solid Sitka Spruce Top, Rosewood Laminated Back & Sides
Features a solid sitka spruce top that helps the guitar stand out
and cut through acoustic mixes. And featuring fantastic
rosewood veneer back and sides. The dreadnought body
was designed to have sufficient volume to help a guitar
player stand out in a mix of instruments. The instrument
has a cream binding and a gloss finish. The comfort Armrest
reduces the pressure points associated w/ playing an
instrument w/ hard edges.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought w/ Comfort Armrest
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Rosewood laminate
- Binding: Flame Maple
- Purfling: Rosewood/Maple/Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pin: Black w/ White Dot
- Armrest: Flame Maple
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard inlay: Snowflake
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: 23mm
- Scale Length: 648mm/ 25.5"
- Truss Rod: Yes
- Upper Bout Width: 294 mm/ 11 9/16"
- Lower Bout Width: 391 mm/ 15 3/8"
- Body Depth