Teton STG150CENT-AR Spruce/Rosewood Armrest Grand Concert with Electronics Natural
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Body Shape: Grand Concert
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Rosewood Laminate
- Binding: Maple
- Arm Rest: Flamed Maple
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Finish: Glossy
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: 23mm
- Scale Length: 648 mm
- Truss Rod: Yes
- Upper Bout: 279 mm
- Lower Bout: 388 mm
- Body Depth: 102 mm
- Body Length: 483 mm
- Overall Length: 1025 mm
- Soundhole Rosette: Wood & Abalone
- Hardware: Rosewood w/Dot
- Machine Head Type: Gold
- Electronics: Fishman Presys+
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Strings: D'Addario
BODY SHAPE Classical The Teton classical guitars are built in a very traditional manner. The same techniques used by many Spanish builders are employed in the construction of the Tetons. Classical players will feel very comfortable and at home on a Teton classical.
ELECTRONICS Fishman PRESYS+ Fishman's PRESYS+ preamp is designed to make your Teton guitar sound as great amplified as it does when you play it acoustically. The PRESYS+ has a three band EQ that allows you to fine-tune your tone and adapt to any situation you are in. The PRESYS+ also has Notch, Brilliance and Phase adjustments. This preamp is paired with a Fishman Sonicore pickup to reproduce your amazing natural Teton tone when plugging in.
Limited Lifetime Warranty Your registered Teton Guitar is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship to the original owner and subject to the following terms and conditions. If cared for properly, your guitar will provide many years of beautiful music and enjoyment.
OWNERS"‚¬Å¾ RESPONSIBILITY CODE:
- You must register your Teton Guitar online within 10 days of original retail purchase to activate your warranty.
- You must keep your Teton Guitar in a moist environment of 35% to 50% humidity range to avoid cancellation of your warranty. Ask your dealer for a Teton Guitars Care Kit which includes a guitar humidifier.
- You must maintain your Teton Guitar without altering and not be negligent or abuse the guitar at any time for your warranty to be valid.
- Warranty-related guitar service must be performed by Chesbro Music Company. Any service performed on this guitar by any person other than Chesbro Music Company personnel, or who are not specifically authorized by Chesbro Music Company, will terminate your warranty.
- Please retain your original retail sales receipt.
The Limited Lifetime Warranty is granted to the original retail purchaser except for manufacturer installed parts where the warranty period is for one (1) year from the date of the original retail purchase date.
What does the warranty cover?
- Guitars covered by the Teton Guitars Limited Lifetime Warranty must be purchased from an authorized Teton dealer and registered with Chesbro Music Company.
- This warranty is serviced by Chesbro Music Company, Post Office Box 2009, Idaho Falls, ID, 83403 (U.S.A. Distributor) and provided by the guitar manufacturer. Chesbro Music Company will repair or replace parts which, after expert examination by Chesbro Music Company technicians, are defective under normal use during the Warranty Period stated above. If replacement of your guitar is found to be necessary by Chesbro Music Company, the manufacturer will replace the instrument with one of the same model or similar style at a value not in excess of the purchase price of your original guitar. This warranty is not valid without an original sales receipt.
What does the warranty not cover?
- Teton Guitars Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover damage due to normal handling, extremes of temperature or humidity or abnormal strain including exposure to sun, heat, or contact with fire, too much or too little moisture, abuse, misuse, accidental or intentional damage, shipping damage, and any other damage deemed to be beyond the control of the manufacturer or distributor.
- The warranty does not include any damage caused by " ¦"acts of nature", modifications, strings, pickguards, plating of any metal parts, normal fret wear, damage or cracking of the finish, damage caused by accessories such as straps, guitar stands, guitar hangers, etc. and any guitar with altered trademarks, logos, or serial number. The guitar is not warrantied for " ¦"characteristics" of tone.
Where do I get service?
- To obtain warranty service, the registered guitar must be returned to Chesbro Music Company by an authorized Teton dealer. A return authorization (RA) number must be obtained from the Chesbro Customer Service Department and is provided to the Teton dealer. The RA number must be written in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return shipping carton or the return will be refused. When returning the guitar for service under this warranty, a copy of the original retail sales receipt establishing proof and time of purchase must be sent along with the guitar. All freight and insurance must be prepaid by the original purchaser.
What are the limitations of Teton Guitars Limited Lifetime Warranty?
- Chesbro Music Company"‚¬Å¾s responsibility and that of the original manufacturer are provided only under this warranty. Chesbro Music Company and the original manufacturer or its agents or assigns are NOT liable for any damages, incidental or consequential, in connection with this warranty. This warranty is limited in time, as specified herein. No person, whether or not an agent, a Teton dealer, or employee of Chesbro Music Company is authorized to make or assume any obligations other than those stated herein.
- Chesbro Music Company and the manufacturer are not liable for loss of use of the product, inconvenience, lost profits, or any other damages that may arise in connection with this limited warranty or the maintenance of the product.