WD Fender Left Hand 21 Fret Vintage Neck, Stratocaster Modern C Maple
Shipping calculated at checkout.
WD Licensed By Fender Replacement Left Hand 21 Fret Vintage Neck For Stratocaster Modern C
Replacement Vintage Stratocaster neck with mostly vintage and a few subtle modern features like 21 medium jumbo frets, 10 inch radius, 1 5/8 inch nut width, a comfortable 'C' shaped profile and a honey tinted gloss finish. Heel adjust truss rod location and 8.8 mm peg holes drilled for a vintage Kluson tuning machine as nature intended. Nut not included.
- Truss rod adjust location and type = Heel / single-action
- Fret # and size = 21 medium-jumbo
- Fret board type = Rosewood , Maple Or Pau Ferro
- Radius = 10 inch
- Peg hole size = vintage 11/32 in. (8.8mm)
- Finish = Tinted amber gloss poly
- Back shape = modern C
- 1st fret thickness avg. = .88 in. (22mm)
- 12th fret thickness avg. = .92 in. (23.3mm)
- Orientation = Left-Handed
- Allen Head Necks = 4mm
- Straight Head Necks = Standard Straight Head Screwdriver