WD Music Fender Licensed Economy 21 Fret Neck For Stratocaster Maple
Shipping calculated at checkout.
We have have had many calls for an inexpensive neck that has a vintage looking appearance but w/ more contemporary dimensions to be added to our Fender licensed line of guitar necks.Introducing our newest licensed Fender Stratocaster replacement neck.Specs include: 21 medium jumbo frets, 10 in. radius, 1 5/8 in. nut width, C shaped profile and satin finish.10mm peg holes. Single action, headstock adjust truss rod.One-piece Maple or rosewood on maple neck w/ Skunk stripe.Nut not included
- Fingerboard Radius = 9.5 in.
- Nut Width = 1 5/8 in.
- Profile Shape = C Shape
- Fret type and count = Medium 6150 equivalent / 21 fret
- Tuner peghole size = 3/8 in. (9.5mm)
- Binding = none
- Neck Finish = thin satin poly
- Truss Rod location = headstock
- Skunk Stripe = yes
- Neck and Fretboard Type = One-piece Maple
- Heel Type = Standard Telecaster
- Orientation = Right-handed
- 1st Fret Thickness = 0.84 in.
- 12th Fret Thickness = 0.90 in.
- Fret Marker = Black Dot