The Koch Supernova is the ultimateall-tube amp on the market. Modern day technology with all-tube sound.Although this amp performs well on its own, it has the ability tointegrate fully with a MIDI controlled set-up for the more demandinguser. All 5 channels can be individually adjusted and tweaked to thepersonal taste of the user, using the toggle switches on the right sideof the control panel. The Supernova amp can store these individualsettings in its internal memory, ready for recall.
The FS6-SN footswitch (NOT included)enables you to either use this amp as a channel-switching amp (thenumbers on the footswitch correspond with the five channels) or you canuse the amp as a sound -switching amp. You can create sounds you wantand save them under the footswitch button of your choice, ready forinstant recall. As an extra you can add the FS2- SN footswitch whichwill enable you to switch mute to tune and to mute/by-pass allfx-loops with one push of the button. Beside working with thefootswitch, you can control the amp with any MIDI controller on themarket. You can then create 128 sounds with the Supernova, and the restof the gear you use in combination.
Although the front panel has many knobsand switches, we have kept the user interface very simple and clear. Wewanted the user to be able to create new sounds instantly, withouthaving to read the manual several times.
Trying to explain the tonal capacity ofthis amplifier is an impossible task, as this amp simply is a TONECHAMELEON. You can create any tone you want, from crispy clean to ultrasuper lead.
The keywords of the Koch Supernova amplifier are versatility" and "ease of use .
OTS stands for Output Tube Saturation.We have built in an All-tube, single-ended, 0,5W power amp with driveand volume controls. This will give you the effect of an all-tube ampfully driven. What you'll hear is a great saturated sound from powertubes played to their max capacity. This function can be added on allchannels, and this gives you more sounds at your disposal. The OTS isplaced between the pre-amp and power-amp section. This function is aunique Koch feature!
- All tube pre- and power-amp (4 x EL34 + 8 x 12AX7)
- Available as a 120W mono stereo version
- 5 channels (Clean Crunch, Gain, High gain, and Ultra high gain) with 4 independent tone controls
- 2 master volumes
- Voicing switches on all channels
- (Low, Mid shift, Bright +, High cut)
- 2 parallel and 2 serial fx loops
- Classic long scale model reverb
- Normal and Bright clean inputs
- 3-way speaker damping: High/Medium/Low
- OTS function* (See text below for more details on this feature)
- Friendly user interface ensuring easy operation
- Dimensions 71cm L x 28cm W x 30cm H