The Shure BLX14/CVLbrings presenters, teachers, clergy, and lecturers a cost-effectivewireless lavalier microphone system with quality sound, simple setup,intuitive operation, and dependable performance right out of the box. Itincludes the compact and lightweight BLX4 single-channel tabletopreceiver with internal antennas, ideal for portable use.
TheBLX14/CVL also includes a CVL cardioid lavalier mic with clip andwindscreen, and a bodypack transmitter. The receiver features one-touchQuickScan frequency selection to quickly search 123 availablefrequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference. Thesystem provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries,at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneouslyin each frequency band.
This streamlined system is well suitedfor hands-free speech in small venues, wedding halls, and houses ofworship, as well as conference, educational, and corporate facilities.Low-Visibility Lavalier Mic Optimized for Speech TheCVL Centraverse lavalier condenser microphone is built for lowvisibility and clear vocal reproduction. The mic features a cardioidpolar pattern that rejects unwanted noise, Commshield RF Filtering tominimize RF interference from nearby smartphones, and a tailoredfrequency response optimized for speech intelligibility. Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter Thedurable BLX1 bodypack transmitter offers a lightweight, ergonomicdesign that is comfortable for the presenter to wear. Group and channelselection buttons allow for quick and simple frequency matching with thereceiver. Other features include an easily accessible on/off switch,adjustable gain control, and a TA4M 4-pin input jack. Easy-to-Use Tabletop Receiver for Quality Audio TheBLX4 receiver employs microprocessor-controlled internal antennadiversity to improve the quality and reliability of your wireless audio.An LED display shows group and channel settings, while two LED lightsindicate when the system is ready for use and the strength of theincoming audio signal. The unit offers 1/4" and XLR outputs forconnectivity to PA systems and mixing boards. A Versatile System to Meet Your Needs Shureoffers a variety of lavalier, instrument, headset, and handheldmicrophone options to adapt your BLX system as your needs evolve.
- The discrete MX153 sub-miniature earset mic provides exceptional clarity in spoken word applications.
- The PGA31 is a comfortable, durable headset microphone for active performance.
- Instrumentalistscan attach the WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone forbrass, woodwind, and percussion applications.
- The WA302 guitar cable lets you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
- TheBLX2 handheld transmitter is available with three different miccapsules for presenters who prefer the flexibility of a handheldmicrophone.
- Shure BLX14/CVL Wireless Cardioid Lavalier Microphone System (H9: 512 to 542 MHz)
- Shure BLX4 Tabletop Wireless Receiver (H9: 512 to 542 MHz)
- Shure BLX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter (H9: 512 to 542 MHz)
- Shure CVL Centraverse Cardioid Lavalier Microphone
- Tie Clip and Windscreen
- Shure PS24US Power Supply for Select Wireless Receivers
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Limited 2-Year Warranty