Hamer Sunburst Archtop, Dark Cherry, Mahogany Body &Neck, Maple Top,Wilkinson Tremolo
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Sunburst is based on the Hamer Studio body, the third classic Hamer design introduced in 1977. Upgraded with a solid Maple top on Mahogany body, the tone is beefy yet focused and a Dark Cherry Burst on figured Maple veneer results in a visually inspiring instrument. The SATFW comes standard with a Wilkinson Tremolo and classic Hamer controls and switch orientation.
- MODEL: The Archtop
- STYLE: Double Cutaway
- TOP: Solid Maple cap w/flame Maple veneer
- BRIDGE: Wilkinson Tremolo Bridge
- NECK: Mahogany
- BODY: Mahogany
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood
- INLAYS: Dot
- NUT: Graphite
- NUT WIDTH: 1 5/8"
- TUNERS: Locking Chrome Diecast
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: 2 Hamer Humbuckers
- CONTROLS: 2 Volume, 1 Tone