Fishman Prefix Pro Blend Onboard Preamp, New, Free Shipping
Ideal for smaller body guitars!
This system packs features similar to the Prefix Plus series, on a smaller bezel that occupies 1/3 less space on the guitar '" an excellent fit on slim-bodied acoustic-electrics.Aura Pro Onboard Preamp
With the success of Aura Imaging Technology, guitar manufacturers asked us to develop an Aura system that could be built into their top-tier acoustic-electric models. The Aura Pro is that product, and is now available to players everywhere.
Onboard Aura systems include Fishman's Aura Image Gallery software, a PC/Mac compatible application that allows users to access Images for hundreds of guitar makes and models through our free Aura Image library. Once installed on your PC or Mac, the software also allows Aura Images to be sorted, managed, and grouped. Users can then take advantage of the preamp's open architecture by loading Aura Images via a USB cable.Prefix Plus-T Onboard Preamp
The Prefix Plus-T features ultra-quiet electronics and Volume, Bass, Treble and semi-parametric Contour controls.
The Prefix Plus-T also offers a Brilliance control, Phase switch and Notch filter to help fight feedback. In addition, the built-in chromatic tuner can be used without plugging in the guitar.
Features & Info:
- Designed for slim-bodied acoustic-electrics, the 2 x 3 (50 mm x 76 mm) bezel occupies 1/3 less space than standard Prefix models
- Volume control as well as Bass and Treble controls
- Internal microphone
- Pickup/Mic blend control
- Wide-range semi-parametric Contour EQ
- Stereo or mono signal paths for the system's pickup and microphone
- Feedback-fighting notch filter and Phase switch
- Revolutionary pivot design for instant 9-volt battery access
- System includes an Acoustic Matrix Undersaddle Pickup and Switchjack Stereo Endpin Jack
- Pickup available in wide, narrow or split formats
- Professional installation recommended
- 1.75 W x 2.58 H (44.5mm) x (65.5mm)
- 1/8" (3.2 mm) width Wide Format
- 3/32" (2.3 mm) width Narrow Format