Paddle headstock neck for guitar, unfinished, angled headstock, fitsStrat neck pocket, 22 fret, 12 in. radius, double action truss rodadjusts at headstock, position markers of both sides of fingerboard.
All necks require a final level, crown, and polish and may need to befine-tuned to your instrument and playing preferences. Your new neckshould be carefully inspected prior to installation and/or modificationas necks are rendered non-returnable once altered. Due to the organicnature of wood each neck is considered unique and may have minorvariations in grain or finish from those pictured. WD does not sell whatis commonly referred to as seconds or blems. Due to the volume of necksthat we sell WD does not hand-select necks based on appearance orweight. WD neck heels are made to Fender USA dimensions and tolerance,this may not account for neck pocket shrinkage or expansion over time.Some neck pocket modification may be required.
WD recommends that if you are not familiar with replacement neckinstallation that you contact a qualified luthier or repair shop.
- Width at nut = 1 11/16 inches
- Headstock Dimensions: - 4 1/4 in. X 8 3/4 in.
- Neck thickness at 1st Fret = 0.83 in.
- Neck thickness at 12th Fret = 0.90 in.
- Neck shape profile = C shape slim
- Allen Head Necks = 4mm
- Straight Head Necks = Standard Straight Head Screwdriver
- Angle of Headstock = 10 degrees