WD Licensed By Fender Replacement 20 Fret Neck For Precision Bass Maple
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This Fender Licensed neck was designed as a direct replacement neck for Fender 4-string Precision basses. Available in maple w/ maple or rosewood fret board, medium jumbo frets and dot inlays. Available in 20 fret only and has a step drilled peg hole.
- Fingerboard Radius = 10 in.
- Nut Width = 1 5/8 in.
- Profile Shape = C shape
- Fret type and count = 20 Medium Frets (6150)
- tuner peghole size = counter-bored 11/16 front - 9/16 in. back
- Binding = none
- Neck Finish = thin clear satin poly
- Truss Rod location = heel
- Skunk Stripe = none
- Neck and Fretboard Type = maple on maple or rosewood on maple
- Heel Type = Standard Fender bass
- Orientation = right hand
- 1st Fret Thickness = 0.82 in.
- 12th Fret Thickness = 0.93 in.
- Allen Head Necks = 3.5mm
- Straight Head Necks = Standard Straight Head Screwdriver