ddrum Mercury Single Bass Drum Pedal
Simple Elegance This lightning fast, double chaindrive pedal is what a bass drum pedal should be. From the 1930s styleart deco foot board and the heel plate to the black floor plate, thispedal exudes class, but the liquid smooth bearings and hemispherical camallow for anything from the lightest most intricate foot work to themost aggressive attack. The Double pedal offers the same features andusing the same technology on the slave unit allows for play, equal tothat of the primary pedal.
The anodized linkage joint is silentand smooth and is machined to precision. Single and double feature acontoured hoop adjustment, adjustable hoop brace and offset hoop clamparm to accommodate all types of metal and wooden hoops. Finally, theadjustable spring can be locked into place by the fixed memory housing,allowing for maximum and accurate repeated delivery for the twin surfacebeater.
- Two-way felt/plastic beaters
- Toothless aggressive cam
- Subtly textured foot board
- Low-mass design
- Lightning-fast response
- Rapid, responsive pedal action
- Solid, tour-quality construction
- Distinctive Art Deco Mercury logo design on footboard
- Drum key (included) attached to floor plate
- Ddrum Mercury Single Bass Drum Pedal
- Drum Key
- Ddrum 2 Year Warranty