The MM-100AM mandolin captures the essence of classic A-Style instruments with a genuine spruce top married to mahogany back and sides. From traditional to the modern style player, this beauty delivers the vibe in a big way. Combine all this with a sweet satin finish and a lifetime warranty.
Morgan Monroe MM-100AM A-Style Mandolin Features:
- Style: Classic A-Style
- Top: Spruce Top
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Finger Board: Extended Scooped Rosewood
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Frets: Vintage Style Nickel /Silver
- Nut: Composite 1 1/8"
- Position Markers: Mother Of Pearl
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Rosewood
- Tailpiece: Etched Chrome
- Binding: Ivroid
- Scale Length: 13 29/32"
- Keys: Open Geared Tuners
- Strings: D'Addario
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst Gloss
- LIFETIME WARRANTY