Kluson Vintage Diecast Series Bass Or Banjo Tuning Machines - Single Treble Side Machine Gold
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Kluson's reissued Bass/Banjo tuning machines! Staying true to thedesign in virtually every aspect using planetary gears with a 12:1 ratio(wind rate = to 14.6:1 ratio), the exact mounting screw pattern,housing size and appearance with the 5/16 inch string post. Becausethese tuning machines have a larger string post they do require theoriginal larger peg hole which is very similar in size to what is usedfor modern diecast tuning machines.
The "T" and "B" on the bottomplates depict treble or bass side and are only visible when tuningmachine is not installed. Available in gold, nickel and chrome platingin sets of 2 + 2 for banjo and bass or individually as listed here.
- Button Shaft= 5/32 in. (3.97mm) w/ opposing flat sides
- Button Screw= 4-48 N.F. tap
- String Post Diameter= 5/16 in.
- Gear Ratio = 12:1 Planetary
- Wind Ratio Equivalent= 14.6:1
- Mounting Screws= #4 X 1/2 in. Phillips raised head Countersink screw
- Bushing= 13/32 in. (10mm) O.D. X 5/16 in I.D.
- Total Post Length = 1 1/16 in. (27mm)
- Bottom of Post to String Hole = ¾ in. (19mm)