Kluson's newest addition to the Supreme series tuning machines.Based on the original Kluson deluxe stamped steel tuning machines, theKluson Supreme Series tuning machines are the next generation instamped steel design for your mandolin.
Using original Kluson 4per plate mandolin tuning machine mounting specs, the new Suprememandolin tuning machines look almost identical to the originals with theexception of the ÃƒÆ’Ã‚¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒ ¦Ã¢‚¬Å“Kluson SupremeÃƒÆ’Ã‚¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒ šÃ‚ seriesname in double row appearance on the housing.
You will immediatelynotice increased performance, fine tuning stability and a super smoothfeel. By incorporating steel string posts, correct-sized round mandolinbuttons and the addition of a high 18:1 gear ratio this is a real gamechanger. Options include simulated bone, black and simulated white pearlbuttons in nickel or gold plating for both A and F style mandolins.Includes all mounting hardware.
- Post to Post spacing= 59/64 in. (23.33mm)
- End to End mounting hole Ctr to Ctr= 3 11/16 in. (93.78mm)
- Mounting Hole spacing end to middle, ctr to ctr= 1 27/32 in. (46.75mm)
- Overall Post length= 1 in.
- Post Length from baseplate to flat top= 31/32 in.
- String Thru Ctr height on Post= 51/64 in. (20.35mm)
- Gear Ratio= 18:1
- Gear Material= Brass ring, Steel Worm
- Bushing O.D.= 11/32 in. (8.8mm)
- String Post Diameter= 1/4 in.