Kluson 6 In Line Locking Revolution Series H-Mount Non-Collared Tuning Machines W/ Staggered Posts
The Kluson Revolution H-Mount 19:1 high ratio tuning machine. A traditional 6 in line footprint with contemporary sealed diecast housing.
These state of the art tuning machines are designed to directly retrofit diecast tuning machines with a push-in bushing, traditional Kluson 6 in line mounting pattern and modern 11/32 inch peghole. The vintage outline, metal oval button and pinstripes pay tribute to Kluson heritage while the stylized one-piece housing encloses the features that modern guitarist demand. A 19:1 high gear ratio guarantees silky smooth operation and fine tuning stability with no backlash.
Includes 6 in line tuning machine set for right handed instruments and all mounting hardware.
Newly upgraded with staggered post heights. Staggered posts negate the need for a traditional string tree. By eliminating the string tree, the break point created on the string before the nut is also removed; increasing string life, resonance, and tuning stability.
- Gear Ratio= 19:1
- Gear type= Steel worm and Brass ring
- Locking mechanism= Knob
- Bushing Type= Push In
- Bushing Depth= 5/16 in. (7.5mm)
- Bushing O.D.= 11/32 in. (8.8mm)
- Bushing I.D.= (1/4 in. (6.5mm)
- String Post Type= Staggered Kluson SafeTi Post
- String Post Heights=
- (2 Machines) 18mm
- (2 Machines) 19mm
- (2 Machines) 20mm
- String Post Diameter= 6mm
- String Post Material= Steel
- Housing= Diecast
- Mount Pattern= Vintage 6 in line Kluson
- Comes with all mounting hardware