Kluson 4 On A Plate Deluxe Series Tuning Machines For Lap Steel Guitar, Nickel
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Back from the golden age of lap steel guitar, Kluson has revived the 4 per plate tuning machines used on the Fender Stringmasters, 400 pedal steel and many others. These are exact reproductions and will retrofit your original Stringmaster tuning machine tray. Not only are these tuning machines made in the original nickel finish, they are also available in chrome and gold to match the Kluson reproduction of the original tray.
- Post to Post spacing= 1 inch (25.4mm)
- Gear Ratio= 15:1
- String Post type= Horizontal
- Overall Post length= 1 inch
- String through hole location= 9/16 in. from baseplate
- No mounting screw holes on plate
- Overall plate length= 3 63/64 in. (101.3mm)
- Made to partner with steel Stringmaster tray