Koch ATR Series Jupiter 45 Head J45-H Special Order
The Koch Jupiter is a 45 Watt boutique, vintage style head, which isequally at home in live, recording or rehearsal sessions. This uniquetone classic features independent volume and gain controls for both theClean (Cool) and Overdrive (Hot) channels. The Overdrive (hot) features aBoost which gives the Jupiter three channels. The shared EQ section(Bass, Middle, Treble) can be further sculpted with the Contour Switch,allowing either a warm, mid-rich vintage tone, or a scooped, more modernand open sound.
The Koch Jupiter Head comes with a two-button footswitch with anotherunique feature. The left button switches between the Cool and HotChannels, while the right button can be set to turn either the Channel 2Boost on/off, or the Reverb on/off, allowing you full control over yoursound ¦right at your feet!
Further features of the Jupiter include the Dimmer Control which actsas an attenuator to allow you real tube-saturated tube tone at anyvolume; ront-mounted Reverb control; 4, 8, and 16 Ohm Speaker Outputs;and Speaker-emulated Direct Output with Passive Filtering. Finally,there is a buffered effects loop to allow the addition of your favouritepedals or effects units.
The Jupiter was designed as a player's amp, with as much tonalcontrol and flexibility as possible in a compact, lightweight head. Fromthe bell-like clean tones to the punchy yet dynamic overdrive channels,the Jupiter delivers pure vintage tone.Features
- Unique 45Watts amp design with ATR Technology and dimmer control for tube saturated tube tone at any volume
- 2 x 12AX7 in pre-amp and poweramp
- Three foot-switchable channels : Clean, Overdrive and High-gain overdrive
- Two sets of independant gain and volume controls
- Three band EQ with contour switch
- 4, 8, and 16 Ohm speaker outputs
- Buffered effects loop
- Speaker-emulated output with passive filter
- Spring type reverb with front mounted control
- Two button footswitch (included) with : Channel select, Gain Boost or Reverb on/off (Selectable on back panel)