FuseMaple is built from fine maple and mahogany for drummers who expectmore from the start. As a first kit or hard-earned upgrade, Fusedelivers pro features and finishes to impress, perform and raise thebar, featuring a traditional shell and stunning finish combination for astriking look and sound. On the inside, Fuse Maple's 9-ply maple hybridshell combines both fine maple and mahogany for classic warm tone andversatility, while the outside features a remarkable gloss finish.Dixon appreciates a drummer's drive to prepare and they know thatchoices reflect your image, so Fuse Maple offers something special inlook, sound and value to stand out and get down to business.
A 4-piece maple shell pack you'll love playing. Order today.Features
- Maple Hybrid Shells
- Mini 2-Point Suspension Mounts
- Mounted Double Ball and L-Rod Tom Holder
- Free Dixon Drummer's Pouch
Dixon Dixon Fuse Maple 4-Piece Shell Pack HyperspaceConfiguration
- Bass drum(s): 22x18"
- Tom(s): 10x8, 12x9"
- Floor tom(s): 16x14"
- Total pieces: 4
- Shell material: Maple/Mahogany
- Construction: 9-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 6.7mm
- Bearing edge: 45degree
- Drum Hardware
- Material: Steel/Chrome
- Mounts: Mini 2-Point Suspension, 10.5 mm
- Tom Mounting: Double Mounted 10.5mm L-Rod and Ball with Accessory Clamp
- Hoops: 1.6mm Triple-flange
- Lugs: Low-mass
- Heads: Dixon Branded Single Ply, Evans G1 Coated Snare
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: Taiwan