WD Licensed By Fender 20 Fret Neck, 5 String Precision Bass Or J - Maple Fretboard
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This Fender Licensed neck was designed as a direct replacement neck for Fender 5-string Precision or Jazz Basses. Available in maple w/ maple or rosewood fretboard, medium jumbo frets and dot inlays.
- Fingerboard Radius = 10 in.
- Nut Width = 1 7/8 in.
- Profile Shape = C shape
- Fret type and count = 20 Medium frets (6150)
- Tuner peghole size = 45/64 in. (17.8mm)
- Binding = none
- Neck Finish = thin clear satin poly
- Truss Rod location = headstock
- Skunk Stripe = yes
- Neck and Fretboard Type = maple on maple or rosewood on maple
- Heel Type = Standard Fender 5 string (2.85 in. W)
- Orientation = right hand
- 1st Fret Thickness = 0.83 in.
- 12th Fret Thickness = 0.95 in.
- Allen Head Necks = 3.5mm
- Straight Head Necks = Standard Straight Head Screwdriver