Create Your Own Signature Sound
The ProLine 210 is equipped w/ two 10" conventional speakers and an adjustable 2" tweeter, delivering transparency, balance and natural warmth that all bassists will love. w/ a choice of four different models, the 210 is ideal for smaller gigs.Rugged Stage-Ready Design
The ProLine 210 is housed in a 13-ply birch plywood shell, and covered w/ resistant felt for classic look that will suit any rig. Like other models in this ProLine series, the 210 is equipped w/ a protective woven steel grill, which not only provides a stylish fascia but is also vibration free, offering a clean sound when used at any volume. Convenient deep dish handles are also incorporated into this cabinets's design, making it easy to transport and ideal for use on the road. For added protection, reinforced metal corners are also included, and maintain the sturdy structure. w/ all these durable features, this versatile cab will endure a lifetime of use on the road.Reviews
"The bottom end is round and punchy without being muddy. The mids and highs are just right, not too bright and not too dull. You get a great bass sound from them." - Warren McRae, Tina TurnerFeatures
- 2 X 10" conventional speakers w/ 2" adjustable titanium super tweeter
- Delivers transparency, balance and natural warmth
- 13-ply Birch plywood covered w/ resistant felt
- Protective woven steel grill w/ chromed look and deep dish handles.
- 2x Neutrik SPEAKON connectors for input and link through.
- Five year limited warranty
- Integrated handles for portable use
- Configuration: 2 X 10" w/ 2" Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 70 - 18K Hz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB
- Power Rating: 400 W RMS
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Volume: 63 liters
- Height: 39 cm / 15"
- Width: 58 cm / 23"
- Depth: 44 cm / 17"
- Weight: 22.3 kg / 49.2 lbs