This EBS MicroBass II boasts a selection of uses, whether it's an active direct box, a one or two channel preamp, instrument switcher or blender, it's all possible w/ this handy piece of gear from EBS.
Shape Your Sound
Thanks to the two channels, there's plenty of scope for shaping your sound. You can go from from high end solid-state types to distorted timbres, using the awarded tube emulation circuitry found in the EBS range of professional bass heads.
Incorporated Effects Loop
The MicroBass II also has an incorporated effects loop, giving you added flexibility for connecting to other effect pedals. Furthermore you can mix in an external audio source such as a CD player, which works great for rehearsal use or just for playing along.
On the Stage or In the StudioThe MicroBass II boasts fantastic flexibility on stage or in the studio, thanks to its balanced output w/ speaker simulator option. Use the footswitches to control mute and channel operation/switching.
Various Controls to Use
There's a headphone output, low battery indicator, link and master outputs, bass, "sweepable" midrange, treble, bright and edge filters, drive and effects mix controls, so there's plenty to have fun and experiment with.Features/Specifications
- Versatile two channel preamp
- Use one or two basses
- Five different filters
- Tube "Class A" simulator
- Effects loop w/ mix control
- Flexible drive control
- Balanced output w/ speaker simulator
- Headphone output
- Battery low indicator
- Four different powering modes
- Nominal Input Level: - 8 dBv
- Input Impedance: 10 Mohms (Ch A), 1 Mohms (Ch B)
- Output Impedance: 10 kohms
- Frequency Response (+0 / -3 dB): 20 - 20k Hz
- Bass: +/- 15 dB @ 100 Hz
- Treble: +/- 15 dB @ 10 kHz shelving
- Bright: + 12 dB @ 10 kHz, 15dB gain
- Midrange: +/- 12 dB, 50 - 2.000 Hz ,Q=0.80
- Edge: +/- 12 dB @ 7 kHz
- Boost Control (Gain): 0 - 30 dB
- Drive Control (Gain): 0 - 35 dB
- Dynamic Range: typ 107 dB A-weighted
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.3" x 6.0" x 2.3" (110 x 153 x 58 mm)
- Weight: 875g (1.95 lb.)
- Power Requirements: 9 V DC Regulated, 10 mA