Less Weight, More Power
Used by artists including In Flames, The Haunted and Porcupine Tree, the EBS NeoLine range are designed to be lighter and more powerful than other speaker cabinets. The two 10" third generation Neodymium speakers fitted in this cabinet give superior, dynamic range and unbeatable power handling throughout the entire frequency spectrum.Construction
The speaker enclosure is made from spruce plywood which reduces the weight of the cab, and offers a lightweight structure that can be easily lifted without strain. For aesthetics and protection, the 210 is finished in a resistant felt w/ reinforced corners, along w/ a woven steel grill. Deep dish integrated handles are also incorporated for portable use.Features
- 2 X 10" Third generation Neodymium loudspeakers offer a dynamic range
- Ultra lightweight for easy lifting
- 13-Ply birch & lightweight spruce covered w/ resistant felt
- Protective woven steel grill, black laquered
- Neutrik SPEAKON connectors
- Integrated deep dish handles for easy transportation
- 2" adjustable tweeter for a bigger sound
- Light-weight Neodymium speakers especially optimized for this model
- Configuration: 2 X 10" Speaker & 2" Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 50 - 18k Hz
- Sensitivity: 102 dB
- Power Rating: 500 W RMS
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Volume: 63 litres
- Height: 44 cm / 17"
- Width: 58 cm / 23"
- Depth: 44 cm / 17"
- Weight: 19 kg / 42 lbs