The ClassicLine cabinets have a warm and round sound which adds a pleasing vintage tone to your setup. This 210 is the middle size cabinet in the ClassicLine series and offers ultra cool styling w/ a big sound. Match w/ any compact bass head and you have a great portable bass rig at a great price. A built-in 2" Tweeter is also included for a full range sound. The EBS ClassicLine 210 is the first EBS cabinet w/ a bass reflex port on the back, helping to prevent the front cloth from rattling on high volumes.Vintage Design
Made from multi-laminated plywood covered w/ vinyl, the ClassicLine 210 offers a vintage look that any bassist will love. A cloth front grill is also included, along w/ reinforced metal corners for added protection. Rubber feet on the bottom and on one of the long sides, makes it possible to turn the cabinet 90 degrees to suit your requirements.Features
- 2 X 10" conventional speakers w/ 2" tweeter
- Middle size is perfect for home practise and studio use
- Made of multi-laminated plywood covered w/ vinyl
- Delivers a warm round character w/ a vintage touch
- Cloth front grill offers a vintage look
- 250 W RMS Power rating at 8 ohms
- Neutrik SPEAKON connectors for input and link through.
- Five year limited manufacturer warranty
- Configuration:1 X 12" w/ 2" Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 55 - 18k Hz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Power Rating: 250 W RMS
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Height: 49 cm / 19"
- Width: 64 cm / 25"
- Depth: 34 cm / 13"
- Weight: 22.5 kg / 49.5 lbs