Dixon Cornerstone Maple 4pc Shell Pack Quetzal Blue
Cornerstone embodies Dixon's commitment to drummers in the spotlight. On stage, in the studio or trending on social media, key quality features elevate your look, sound and performance in standout fashion. The classic warmth of North American Maple is the most recorded drum sound on the planet, and Dixon's gig-ready shell packs elevate the maple drum experience to a whole new level. The addition of Dixon's innovative Track Mount System (TMS) tom suspension allows the isolated mounting of tom-toms along with microphones, smart phones, tablets and GoPro holders.
Cornerstone drums are skillfully finished to showcase the natural beauty of its North American maple, the elegance of Piano Black gloss, and the luster of Quetzal Blue lacquer highlighted by classic chrome low mass
lugs and parts.
Whether you play, teach or build drums, the aim is the same: the ideal look, optimum sound and ultimate performance. Dixon applies the same high quality standards of its hardware manufacturing to the art of drum building with look-sound-performance as the benchmark, all evident in Dixon's Cornerstone series.
- North American Maple Shells
- Dixon Track Mount System (TMS) Tom Suspension
- Dixon TMS Slide Style Mic Holder
- Dixon Single Ball and L-Rod Tom Adaptors (x2)
- Free Dixon Drummer's Pouch
A 4-piece maple shell pack you'll love playing. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS Configuration
- Bass drum(s): 22x18"
- Tom(s): 10x8, 12x9"
- Floor tom(s): 16x16"
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total pieces: 4
- Shell material: North American Maple
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Multiple
- Bearing edge: 45degree
- Material: Steel/Chrome
- Mounts: Dixon TMS Suspension 10.5 mm with Mic
- Tom Mounting: Single Adaptors (x2) 10.5mm L-Rod and Ball Holders, 4" Goose Neck
- Hoops: 2.3 mm Triple-flange
- Lugs: Low-mass
- Heads: Evans UNO Single Ply Batter
- Finish type: Multiple Lacquer
- Country of origin: Taiwan