Phil Jones Ultimate 950 Watt Roadcase (BG-800)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The ROADCASE has the convenience of a combo but with output power you get from separate components. It has two channels: Channel one is dedicated for acoustic bass and Channel Two for electric. Its massive 750W RMS power amplifier has the headroom and tone to work on just about any stage.
The 12 “Neo Power” speakers have the finesse to cope with all styles of playing with the weight and authority from a much larger cabinet. Its tiny foot print allows you more space on cramped stages, without sacrificing tone or volume. At the end of the gig, you will appreciate the ease of transporting it, owing to its incredible power to weight ratio and ergonomically designed handling.
- Model BG-800
- Power Output 750 W (RMS)
- Speaker 12 ? 5” PJB NeoPower
- Control 2 x [Level Selector(Mute-Hi-Low), Volume, 6-Band EQ], Aux Level, Phantom Power On-Off Switch, Limiter w/On-Off Switch, Master Volume, Power Switch
- In / Out 2 x Input(Input-A: 1/4”Phone,Input-B: 1/4”Phone/XLR?,FX Send/Return,Aux-Input, Headphone, Line Out, D.I. Out(GND Lift SW), AC-Input
- Power 110/220v AC?50/60Hz
- Dimension (W x D x H) 15 x 18.9 x 36.2 inch / 390 x 480 x 920 mm
- Weight 84 lbs / 38.5kg