The Audio-Technica ATM250 Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone is a dynamic microphone with a hypercardioid pick up pattern. The sensitivity is custom tailored to withstand high sound pressure, ideal for capturing kick drum, brass, percussion, bass cabinets and other high sound pressure sources.
The neodymium magnet and output stage results in high gain and very low noise floor. The hypercardioid polar pattern delivers maximum off-axis signal and feedback rejection. The ATM-250 includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
- Handles very high SPL at close range
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent presence
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable, proven performance for professional applications
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use