Warwick Pro Series: Made in Germany
A Pro Series Warwick Teambuilt instrument is crafted in the same factory by Warwick's highly qualified staff under the direct supervision of their top master-builders. Now a customer can get a German Warwick bass at an affordable price. Each is made with the combined love and experience of our team of qualified luthiers and accomplished master- builders. With standard only selections for finishing, color choices & hardware color options pricing is made comfortable, while still delivering German built quality.
- Machineheads Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood Ovangkol neck
- Fretboard Wenge fingerboard (fretted)
- Fluorescent Side Dot Illuminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius 20"
- Scale length 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size 24 Jumbo Nickelsilver frets (width: 2,9mm/ height: 1,3mm)
- Frets IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood) 2-3 pcs US Cherry
- Pickups Active MEC P/J pickups
- Electronics Active MEC 2-way electronics
- Pot layout Volume push/pull / balance / bass / treble
- Bridge system 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system Warwick security locks
- Construction Bolt-On
- Hardware colour Chrome Hardware
- String label / gauges Warwick Black Label Strings 045" - 105" (40200 M)
- Weight 3.9 kg
- included accessories Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD WGPS TOOL CO)
- Packing Starline RockBag® (RB 20505 STARLINE)
- Certificate No Custom Shop Options possible
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.