Warwick Pro Series: Made in Germany
A Pro Series Warwick Teambuilt instrument is crafted in the same factory by Warwick's highly qualified staff under the direct supervision of their top master-builders. Now a customer can get a German Warwick bass at an affordable price. Each is made with the combined love and experience of our team of qualified luthiers and accomplished master- builders. With standard only selections for finishing, color choices & hardware color options pricing is made comfortable, while still delivering German built quality.
- Machineheads Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood Ovangkol neck
- Fretboard Wenge fingerboard (fretted)
- Fluorescent Side Dot Illuminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius 20"
- Scale length 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size 24 Jumbo Nickelsilver frets (width: 2,9mm/ height: 1,3mm)
- Frets IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood) 2-3 pcs US Cherry
- Pickups Active MEC P/J pickups
- Electronics Active MEC 2-way electronics
- Pot layout Volume push/pull / balance / bass / treble
- Bridge system 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system Warwick security locks
- Construction Bolt-On
- Hardware colour Chrome Hardware
- String label / gauges Warwick Black Label Strings 045" - 105" (40200 M)
- Weight 3.9 kg
- included accessories Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD WGPS TOOL CO)
- Packing Starline RockBag® (RB 20505 STARLINE)
- Certificate No Custom Shop Options possible
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.