- Machineheads Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood Ovangkol neck, 3 laminations
- Fretboard Wenge fingerboard (fretted)
- Fluorescent Side Dot Illuminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius 20"
- Scale length 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size 24 Jumbo Nickelsilver frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape Flat Body Shape for top & back side
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood) US Swamp Ash body
- Pickups Passive MEC MM-Style humbuckers
- Electronics Active MEC 2-way electronics
- Pot layout Volume P/P / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Switch Two 3-way mini-switches
- Function of switch separate configuration of the humbuckers (series / parallel / single coil)
- Bridge system 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system Warwick security locks
- Construction Bolt-On
- Hardware colour Chrome hardware
- String label / gauges Warwick Blacklabel strings 045" - 105" (40200M)
- Weight 3.9 kg
- included accessories Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD WGPS TOOL CO)
- Packing Starline RockBag® (RB 20505 STARLINE)
- Certificate No Custom Shop Options possible